Our blogpost today will give you some tips for using self-tanning cream, to obtain that natural-looking tan you’re looking for.
Simple tips you can carry out to avoid blotches on your skin. If you want to learn about the different types of self-tanning, don’t worry: we answer your self-tanning questions
Self-tanning creams are your best friend when you don’t get the chance to sunbathe in the summertime. or if you don’t like looking pale during the winter.
or if you don’t like looking pale during the winter. You could get blotches that don’t look nice.
So, by following our tips for using self-tanning cream,you may show off your natural-looking skin all year round.
- • Before using the self-tanning cream, make sureto remove any hair one day earlier.
- Carry out a body peeling between 4 and 7 hours before using the cream. That is, we need to prepare our skin before using the product. If you exfoliate correctly, you will get a clean skin, free of impurities and dead skin cells. This makes it easier to apply the cream.
- Make sure to dry your skin thoroughly with a towel all over your bodyor wherever you’re planning to apply the self-tanning cream.
But, where do I start applying it? Don’t panic! It’s really easy and we give you the answer.
Perhaps the first time you do it, the result won’t be as you expected. That’s OK! You’ll get the hang of it and once you do, it will be very easy.
Start with your legs and feet. Follow by doing your hips and back side. Then, apply cream to your torso, arms and hands. Lastly, apply to it to your face.
People usually believe that the face is the most difficult place for self-tanning. That’s not true. Just think about how you apply all other skin treatments when you come out of the shower or before you go to bed, and do the same.
Just think about how you apply all other skin treatments when you come out of the shower or before you go to bed, and do the same.
- Use gloves to avoid your hands from staining.
- Finally, once you’ve applied the cream, wait for at least 20 minutes before you dress and between 8 and 10 hours before you shower or take a bath.
When you choose your self-tanning cream, make sure to choose a good quality product that will provide good results. Forget cheap products as, in the long run, you will notice them on your skin.
If you’ve enjoyed this post with tips for using self-tanning cream and would like to ask us about any doubts you may still have, don’t hesitate to leave your comments and we’ll gladly solve them.
You might want to discover our DHA Self-tanning based oncane sugar to show off a natural-looking tan all year round, while moisturising your skin. Book an appointment now.
Remember to sign up to our Newsletter and stay up to date with our news.